Saturday, January 22, 2011

Aurora is the effort

Pics Chiara Esposito

Trendy, seductive, female , the winter trend provided the return of the long skirt, extraover, maxi, covering the shoes, inspired by 50's and 60's to wear with everything, from the white tshirt to the cream silk shirt with maxi cardigan or slim pullover. Just control colours and volumes. With this look i got the Chictopia's first page for the second time, so thank you everyone to vote me. This is the second day look when i was in Paris, spending time at le marais during the January's holiday. I chose chiffon double layered full lenght skirt  from American Apparel in port nuance, i love that burgundy colour as i adore all the new American Apparel collection, the colors palette from the burgundy to antique rose to military green are perfect with my idea of winter; nuances that i can match with mustard cardigan and brown belt as my new one from American Apparel too. I wear a wool grey Kling's scarf, leather vintage boots, vintage furry sleeveless bought in a fleamarket, Malo brown cardigan and a black sweatshirt from American Apparel's basic item that i decided to cut to create a longsleeve crop top. The green nail polish is Kiko new winter collection. If you like my look vote me here. Click on Read More to see more pics.



No comments:

Post a Comment